Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Job Application Thank you Letter

Mr. Paul Jacob
Manager- Sales & Marketing
Imperial Sales organization Pvt. Ltd
Dear Mr. Jacob,
I am writing you this letter to say thank you for reviewing my job application for the designation of Executive- Sales & Marketing. Yesterday, during my visit to Imperial Sales organization Pvt. Ltd, I felt very comfortable and familiar with the environment. I cannot explain in words that how eager I am to work with your organization.
My analytical skills and technical knowledge will  surely prove to be beneficial for your organization. I have the ability to meet the deadlines with expected results.
I have already submitted all of my necessary certificates along with my resume. If you require any further details and document, kindly let me know.
For any further query, please feel free to contact me at 567 9504 686 or at my mail id.
Once again thank you so much for your kind support.
Yours sincerely,
Emma Wilmore

No comments:

Post a Comment