Wednesday, May 30, 2012

University application cover letter

Samuel Jackson
South Alie Street
Reves rd
Michigan
19-10-2010
The admissions department
Westhill University
Michigan
Dear sir/madam
I am currently doing a course in the social science in the Simsons University in California. I have seen a notification in a leading newspaper about the fresh admission process in your university. I would like to join for the graduate level course in social science since I am about to complete the current course in the same line in the coming month.
I have great interest in the subject and with such a course in your university can be very helpful in adding up to the limited mount of knowledge I have acquired in the past years. More over, it will be a great honor for me to have a graduate level degree from a highly reputed university like yours.
Hope you will consider my application with all the vitalities.
Sincerely
Samuel Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment