Thursday, May 24, 2012

Banking Resume Cover Letter

Justin Bieber
A2Z Bank,
124 Bankers’ Road,
Amityville, RJ 32647,
(322)-535 1335.
Dear Mr. Bieber,
I completed my degree of bachelors in economics and now looking for a full time job in the field of banking. As an economic graduate I am very keen to join my career at your bank which has a remarkable history and a bright future, especially which was my undergraduate thesis, ‘stability during 1990 LBO craze and junk bond’.
I have a gut feeling that I can add a lot to the company’s drive to engage more youthful generation of capitalists. I already handled a capital of 40 of my peers when I was at the post of founder of Bond Investment Group.
I am positively looking forward to get your reply for the personal interviews so that I can share with you my career goals and the abilities that can help to boost up the company. I am thankful for your time to go through my application.
Sincerely,
Lady Gaga

1 comment:

  1. For banking jobs we must have some accounts knowledge. I hope you will get a best Job.

    Banking Resume Objectives

    ReplyDelete