Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pharmaceutical Cover Letter

Mr.  Andrew Taylor
The Chairman
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park, Camberley
Surrey, GU16 7SR.
3rd September,2010
Respected Sir,
I was recently informed by Mr. Paul Evans, senior pharmacist of R&D unit of Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited that a reputable position for Junior Scientist has opened up.
I have undertaken a traineeship in Pfizer Medical works, UK. I have received my degree from International School of Pharmaceuticals. I realize that this post of Junior Scientist requires a high level of dedication and perseverance. I would try my level best to utilize my professional skills in the of R&D unit of Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited. My educational background and practical training would surely be useful to a reputed pharmaceutical company like yours.
I will be contacting you on telephone tomorrow, seeking an appointment. I am highly obliged for the time you have given me.
Yours Sincerely,
Margaret Evans
Documents enclosed: – Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment