Thursday, May 31, 2012

First Job Cover Letter

Stephen Fernandez
Global Sourcing
South End Circle, Texas
United States
21.11.2010
Dear Mr. Fernandez,
I came across your advertisement for the opening of entry-level positions in your organization. I recently completed my graduation from Bright University and actively seeking an employment with firms. My courses in finance, investments and business have given me a strong base on which I plan for pursuing my career.
During the internships of my college, I dealt with different types of budgets as well as conducted market research. I have also handled numerous administrative tasks. This experience allowed me to know more about the important skills as well as to develop more confidence required to succeed in the competitive environment.
I am ready to take any type of challenges and task.
I have enclosed my resume with the letter. Therefore, if you like to know more about my background, you can go through it.
I appreciate for your valuable time and consideration.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Rebecca Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment