Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bank Cover Letter Template

Recipient’s name:
Recipient’s address:
Date:
Dear (Name),
With the reference to the advertisement published in( Mention the name of the newspaper) for the position of (Designation), I want to apply for the post in this branch of your(mention the name of the organization). I came to know that you require an experienced and customer oriented person. I must tell you that my educational qualification is up to mark and will prove good to your bank.
With the mentioned experience in my resume, I have also worked with the (Previous Organization Name) situated on (Location) Area street as a (mention the post) with temporary employment. I have gained the necessary knowledge of the basics of the FDIC, federal banking laws and customer care preference with this mixture of experience and education.
I am looking forward to your call for personal interview so that I can discuss my experience, qualification and career goals in person.
Sincerely,
Senders Name
Senders Address
Date:

No comments:

Post a Comment