Sunday, May 27, 2012

Application cover letter

Brandon dale
Lost hills rd
Agoura hills
California
22-7-2010
The operations manager
Saijack Infoteck
California
Dear sir/madam,
I am writing this letter to show my intention to apply for the post of technical assistant in the IT wing of your company. I am having a solid experience of 11 years as an assistant in the IT wing of Cresent online Solutions, which is my present employer too.
I am also attaching the details of my present employer along with my CV for any sort of enquiry of the company. It is a real privilege to be working for your company, which is the best one in this line today. This sort of an environment is really what I am working on now and this will be a good option to use my experience for your company.
The range of experience I am having is sure to be a positive aspect in the development of your company in all respects. I would really like to have a close communication with any authorized person of your company.
Sincerely,
Brandon Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment