Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pharmaceutical Sales Cover Letter

To,
Mr. Tom Jackson
HR Manager
Greenlands,
London
4th September, 2010
Respected Sir,
This letter is in response to your internet advertisement in allforpost.com  seeking an  eligible candidates for the post of Sales Executive Officer. I am highly interested to join in this post. I have enclosed a detailed resume mentioning my work experience and educational background.
I have been working in the sales department of Albert David’s Pharmaceuticals for the past 5 years. I received my post graduation degree from IISB, CA which has continuously topped the top 10 list of of business schools. With my strong educational background and the extensive practical experience, I am undoubtedly suitable for this post.
I would be highly obliged if I am granted an opportunity to prove myself in this much reputed company. Please set an appointment date for me. Thank you very much for your time.
Yours Sincerely,
Lynda Condon
Documents enclosed: – Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment