Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Job Application Letter

Mr. David Brown
General Manager- Finance
Red Bull Financial Corporation Pvt. Ltd
Dear Mr. Brown,
I am writing you this job application letter in advance as I will be completing my post graduation from University of Wales in the Field of Finance. I am very interested in the upcoming job opportunities in the Red Bull Financial Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
I have an experience of three years working with Greenway Finance firm after my graduation as I have served my training tenure with this firm. I believe my training experience has made me capable of handling finance deals, and I can prepare to & implement new business strategies.
I would welcome the opportunity to meet you and discuss the further career chances with you.
Hoping to hear from you soon!
If you have any further query, please feel free to contact me at 5689 584 6895.
More reverences are available on request.
Yours sincerely,
Tim Sutherland

No comments:

Post a Comment