Thursday, May 31, 2012

Education Job Cover Letter

Chris Mary, Vice Principal
MES School 7855
116th Avenue, Texas 98705
Dear Ms Mary,
The students of MES School deserve the best teaching experience. I am confident and believe that my Education qualifications and hands on experience in the domain can contribute to your school’s educational qualities.
My experience is extensive and relevant. You will be able to know more about it in my attached resume. I have a great love to teaching and kids. Moreover, I also have the capabilities to understand the needs of the children.
As an educational professional, I am always looking for an option to improve my skills and talents. I believe that MES School can be the best option for me to pursue my educational career.
Mr. Marry, I really welcome any chance of discussing about the openings available.
You can feel free to contact me anytime on 222-536-777 or bettyjolly@yahoomail.com
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Betty Jolly

No comments:

Post a Comment