Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Job Application Cover Letter

Mr. James Franklin
Manager- Marketing Department
Sky Line Marketing Corporation Ltd.
Dear Mr. Franklin,
I am writing you this application cover letter concerning to our mailer discussion held regarding the vacancy of Senior Executive- Marketing in Sky Line Marketing Corporation Ltd. I have seen your response today morning regarding the requirement of my vital curriculum and detailed documents. Herewith, you can find the following candidature certificates:
  • A reference letter from my previous organization
  • A letter of appreciation
  • A letter of Increment
My educational qualifications and work experience is matching the facet of your required criteria for this job position. I am very passionate about this job offer and willing to work with your organization.  My achievements can be evaluated from attached certificates. Furthermore, my excellent communicational skills and impressive convincing power will be proven a mile stone for your organization.
If you need any further details, please feel free to contact me via my mailer.
Thank you so much for your precious time and consideration.
Yours Sincerely,
Mia Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment