Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sample Pharma Cover Letter

To,
Tom Moody
ABC Pharma Limited
123, Hudson Lane
Florida
Dear Sir,
I am an expert and trained professional in pharmaceuticals who has successfully worked in several companies. I wish to now work for a company capable of growth and that has a strong hold in the market. I have great experience and expertise in meeting high demands that many companies face and offer simple but adaptable solutions to problems. I can hence help your company to meet challenging demands and aims like tough revenue meeting targets .I shall definitely try to prove myself as an asset to your company.
I have an impressive track record in Biocon companies with a revenue target of 90% met in record time .I have successfully managed VIP clients and have great record of sales experience both in private and public sectors.
I have enclosed my resume along with this letter.
Thanking You
Yours sincerely
Samantha Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment