Sunday, May 27, 2012

Application cover letter format

Loretta John
Horizon Ave
Venice
California
17-11-2009
Mr. Samuel Fetto
Manager, designs department
Brettings advertisements
California
Dear Mr. Fetto,
I am currently working as a freelance designer for many designing and advertising firms on a contract basis. I am writing this letter to bring to your kind attention, my interest in applying for the post of advertisement designer in your company. I was following the notifications of your company for almost 7 months by now to get a favorable job opportunity from you.
I am having 6 years of experience in this field and I am a regular option, to whom my clients turn to. I have been part of some big projects along with some of the best and seniors in this field. One of the best opportunities that I received was to do an advertisement for the government’s awareness program.
I hope I am having all the requirements that you are expecting from a candidate. Looking forward to have a discussion with a representative of your firm.
Sincerely
Loretta John

No comments:

Post a Comment