Friday, May 25, 2012

School Scholarship Cover Letter

November 15, 2008
Samantha Richards
Admissions Office
Any University,
Any Town, CA 96097
Dear Ms. Richards,
I have enclosed within a copy of application for the Any University Scholarship. I had always dreamt of getting in to the Any University ever since I was a small boy. By taking admission to your university I want to follow on footsteps of my elder sister who completed her 2 year graduation 4 years ago.
I have also enclosed copy of school certificates and resume. I had a bright successful time in the school and always achieved unmatchable grades. I am self-motivated and very dedicated. With this zeal and dedication I want a successful career with AU.
For the admission to a college, I need scholarships and grants to make sure that I gain success at your university and reach my goals. I have enclosed all information of my financial status and I look forward to get a reply from you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Andrea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment