Thursday, May 31, 2012

Banking job cover letter

Justin Holloway
Corporate Banking Company,
Archer Road,
Gainesville, Florida – 32607
Dear Mr. Justin,
I am a candidate who has completed my degree in economics. Currently I am in search of a full time job in the banking field. I am interested in starting my career at Corporate Banking Company. The history of your company’s investment, particularly the stability was the main reason for having great interest in your company.
I believe that I will be able to contribute more in the Corporate Banking Company’s drive to hold a younger generation of the investors. Thus, I would like to apply for this multitasking ability as well as vision at Corporate Banking Company.
I would like to have a serious discussion with you in person. Therefore, you can feel free to contact me at your convenient time on 9831045674 or richardanderson@mailme.com
Sincerely,
Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment