Thursday, May 31, 2012

Government Job Cover Letter

November 16, 2010
Mr. Warren Andrews
Personnel Manager
US Postal Service
#146, South Heron Street
Baltimore, MD – 44567
Dear Mr. Cummings,
I came across your ad seeking a United States postal worker for the Baltimore office. As I saw the ad in Monster.com, submit my interest to you. Your job requirements and skills also match my bio data and interest.
Briefly, I have completed my B.A. in English. Moreover, I have also worked in different professional environments. I am very much interested to work for the United States government. I fully realize the significant of communications and other required skills. As I believe that I have all the necessary knowledge and skills, I would like to be a part of the organization.
My resume is attached with the cover letter. Therefore, if you are interested to know more details about my education and experience, you can go though it.
Thanks for your consideration
Sincerely,
Jake Driver

No comments:

Post a Comment