Thursday, May 31, 2012

Finance Job Cover Letter

Jack Donald
Director of Finance
#323, South Avon Road
Milton, New York 10945,
Dear Mr. Richardson,
As I am very much interested in the Financial Analyst position available in your organization, I would like to get into it and build my career. I have heard and read about your organization as well as its growth of ten years. By seeing the results, I was very impressed. As I have five years experience in the financial analyst’s team, I believe that I can provide the best for your organization if I get a chance. Currently, from past two years, I am working as a chief analyst.
Since I relocated to the city, currently I am searching for a new job.
Therefore, please take my application into your consideration for this position. I look forward to meet you and discuss more about my experience and knowledge.
You will be bale to reach me any time on 923-125-456 or jacobnicholas@gmail.com.
Thank you for the valuable time you spend for reading my letter.
Sincerely,
Jacob Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment