Thursday, May 31, 2012

Call Center Job Cover Letter

1st May 2005
Mr. John Smith
International Call Center,
#36, Park Avenue South,
NY 124689.
Dear Mr. Smith,
I am writing this letter with reference to the advertisement that I was happen to see in the Employment News magazine. I came to know that your organization is looking for a senior outbound executive. As my experience and expertise suits your job requirements and eligibility criteria, I am enclosing my resume and other details with the letter.
Presently I am working as a senior executive for an inbound process at the Regional Call Center. I have an overall experience of four years in the domain. During these years I was able to equip myself with necessary CRM functions that includes handling the customer service issues, backup contacts for the customers, online ordering support etc.
Although I am happy with the present job, I am searching out for a new opportunity in the same field.
Thank You
Regards,
Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment