Friday, May 25, 2012

Scholarship Cover Letter Template

Recipient’s name:
Recipient’s address:
Date:
Dear (Name),
Most likely this year I will be finished off with my junior year at (Concerned University) in (Location) with a degree in (Subject) with major subject being (Sub Subject). After intense search I found your link for (XYZ) scholarships with closer look at your organization.
I also went through the scholarship requirements and found out that I completely match the requirements. So I am very much excited to apply for the same and I have enclosed my curriculum vitae, references, transcripts and personal statements. I will be grateful if you consider my request.
I wish to be included in the list of eligible candidates for personal interview so that I can discuss with you my aims in brief. I shall even call anyone in your office to confirm my candidature and know more about the scheme. Hope to get positive reply from your side.
Thank You,
Name:
Address:
Phone number:

No comments:

Post a Comment