Thursday, May 31, 2012

Job Cover Letter Format

Suzan George
Achiever Technologies Ltd.
#54, Brigade Road
Singapore 560076

Dear Mrs. George,

I am writing this letter to apply for the Technical team lead position available in your reputed organization.
I firmly believe that I will get the right scope in your company based on my extensive knowledge and experience in the domain. I am in the technical industry from eight years. Currently I am working as a Senior Most Executive. As I have the right knowledge and skills, I would like to give my best for the position you are offering me.
I have completed my B.Tech as well as SAP courses and have handful of experience in the domain.
If you are interested to know about my education background and experience in the domain, you can verify the attached resume.
I thank you for spending your valuable time for considering my application. Please do the needful.
Sincerely,
Tom Dickenson

No comments:

Post a Comment