Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Employment application cover letter

from the Naget International Business School. The specialization for me was in commerce. I am currently working as an accountant in the Kingpin Inc. and I have been following up the job notifications of your company for a long time. I consider this as an honor if I am getting an opportunity to work as an accountant of your prestigious Harold smith
Cocharan st
Simi Valley
CA
4-12-2009
Mr. Sam Arnold
Sovy inc.
California
Dear Mr. Arnold,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am really interested to apply to the post of accountant, which has been notified by your company. I saw the advertisement of your firm notifying the post on 29th of November. I feel that I am well qualified to be considered for that position.
I have a graduation company.
The atmosphere of your company can be an added advantage for me to sharpen the skills I have and this can be used efficiently for the betterment of the company.
I am enclosing my resume for your kind perusal and looking forward to the communication with you.
Thanking you,
Sincerely,
Harold Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment