Saturday, May 26, 2012

Free Pharma Cover Letter

To,
Jack Johnson
ABC Pharmaceuticals Company,
67 Hudson Street
ABC Block
California
5th September, 2010
Dear Sir,
With response to your advertisement in California Times on 2nd September,2010, I would like to apply for the post of junior Pharma Manager in your company. I am recently working in XYZ Pharma at the post of pharma manager.
I have gone through all your prerequisites for the job and I am sure that my credentials are as per your requirements. I am herewith attaching me resume for your reference.
I am a dedicated employee and assure you to offer service with best of my capabilities for the benefit of the organisation. I am capable of meeting strict deadlines and leading a team of representatives. If given an opportunity, I can ensure you that I will prove to be beneficial for ABC Pharmaceuticals. Waiting to get a positive reply from your side.
Yours Sincerely,
Mike Condon

No comments:

Post a Comment