Thursday, May 24, 2012

Teller Cover Letter

Johnny Cash,
Human Resources Director
Department of Human Resource
Our Bank
345 Red Light Area Street,
Red Light Town, MA 634302
Dear Mr. Cash,
With reference to the advertisement published in the Employment News dated September 24, 2010, I am applying for the post of Bank Teller in this branch of your bank.
I have sufficient experience in the field with a time span of 8 years in the Bank of Green Light Area after graduated with a science degree in business in the year2002. Here I was to deal with individual’s daily, reconciling cash drawers and assist with marketing.
I promise to be accurate and reliable to your bank and also assure you to help you with my skills and reputation, nice service to Our Bank.
I have enclosed reference and resume with this letter as per your requirement. I hope to receive a personal interview call letter. I thank you to take out time to go through my application
Sincerely yours,
Satan Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment