Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pharma Cover Letter

Dr Mike Tyson
Biocon Private Limited
345, some street
Ohio
3rd September, 2010
Dear Sir,
I am writing to you since I wish to be a part of Biocon India as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative and I came to know of this position through Ohio Times dated 1st September, 2010. Presently I am working in Ranbaxy and I have over almost five years of experience in the sales department. I am sure that my expertise will be a great asset to your sales team.
I have mastered skills in marketing such as understanding the behaviour of a buyer. All in all, my experiences have made me extremely self-motivated and sociable sales professional. I am an expert in time management and negotiation with multi-tasking. I would appreciate if you meet me personally and discuss the eligibility of my candidature. I am enclosing my resume with this letter.
Thank you .I am looking forward to your reply.
Yours truly,
Bradd Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment