Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bank Clerk Cover Letter

Mr. Steve Austin
Human Resource Manager,
American Bank of New York,
908 Diamond Avenue,
Huston, USA 78216
Dear Mr. Austin
I came to know of the job opening on Employment News dated 21 January,2010 for the position of Bank Clerk in this branch of your Bank. Here is my cover letter and the application form that I have attached to it.
I already have the required work experience of one year in this field in a previous bank in Tennessee when I resided there for 4 years. I promise to offer you quality work and help prepare and distribute bank statements to the customers, reconcile discrepancies in accounts and records, replying to queries and all other work.
As per your wish I can come for a personal interview and will be glad to share my previous experience and career details with you in person. I appreciate your effort to give a chance to contend for this position.
Sincerely,
Richard Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment