Friday, May 25, 2012

Scholarship Cover Letter

Nicole Smith,
Scholarship Committee
California University,
USA – 65083
Dear Ms. Smith,
I am Susan Denzangapa, M Sc. Zoology student of California State University.  I would like to participate in your Science Scholarship Program.
It gives me great happiness in acknowledging the good work you are doing by giving scholarships to aspirants in the field of science and technology.  It is a great boon to those who are really interested in the field, but unable to continue studies due to financial constraint.
This scholarship will greatly help me in pursuing my studies and attain my goal to become a Scientist.  I will return the kindness you show by sincerely and earnestly studying and scoring high marks.
Enclosed is my filled in application form along with the required attachments.  The details of other scholarships I was awarded for the graduate and undergraduate courses are also listed in the attachment.
Sincerely,
(Signed)
Susan Denzangapa.
Enclosed:
1.
2.

No comments:

Post a Comment