Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Teacher application cover letter

Robert Mefray
Magic street
Slideway
Philadelphia
19-10-2010
The administrator
Cambilium University
Philadelphia
Respected sir/madam,
I am a person working currently as a research analyst in Simsons University and a temporary teaching faculty in the AMI group of educational institutions in Florida. I have an experience of eight years in assisting the various research fellows coming to get help from the university and six years in teaching the subject of physics.
I am a citizen of Philadelphia and I am staying in Florida only for the purpose of my profession. I have been collecting information regarding the reputed universities in my native state to get a chance to return. The post of teacher in your institution is the best that I could get, as it is one among the highly reputed universities in the whole of United States.
Hope you will be considering my application positively.
Yours sincerely
Robert Mefray

No comments:

Post a Comment