Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bank Cover Letter

Mr. John Travolta
Team Director of National Bank
National Bank,
23, Park Avenue North,
New York, NY 21344-5675.
Dear Mr. John Travolta
Please study this cover letter and the resume enveloped within it as my application for the job mentioned in the Employment News on Friday, 25 January 2009.
I have finished my Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and Graduation in Finance. I also have a significant amount of industrial experience. I have worked with major organizations like Westrack Banking Corporation, Onslow Bank, Money Bank and Central Bank.
I have also handled large teams successfully and gave productive reports with staff, clients and potential clients. Since I have a good experience in banking sector it has given me a better understanding of every industry associated with bank from the root to the leaves of the management.
I am looking forward to discuss with you on my achievements, ideas and professional experience in detail.
Sincerely,
[Signature]
Michael Shawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment