Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MBA application cover letter

Alice Stephen
Otsego St
Ridge station
California
19-10-2010
The admission committee
West coast management school
126 pacific highways
San Francisco, California
Respected members of the admission committee,
This letter is to convey my interest in joining the west coast management school for the MBA course for the academic year 2011-2012. I was given the whole details about the institution by my friend who was a previous student in this business school. The way in which the MBA program is crafted is really great for the complete development of the students. It will help a lot for them to excel in their respective fields. The educational policies and the excellent environment of the school are the other factors that have go my attention.
I have a solid background of 6 years experience in the field of international banking transactions. I was also recognized for my skills in leading a team and communicating with the team members.
I will be looking forward to my visit to the university in the coming month. If you require any more information or clarifications, you can feel free to contact me on 745620946589.
Sincerely
Alice Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment