Monday, May 21, 2012

Free Nursing Cover Letter

Jesse Stuart, CNOR,
R.N 123 Elm Street,
Orange Park, FL32003,
904-555-5555,
jessestuart@aoil.com
Date – March 02, 2010
Mr. Bailey Morris
ACME Enterprises
406 Oak Street
Orange Park, FL32003
Dear
Mr. Morris,
Your organization’s recent advertisement for an Operating Staff Nurse grabbed my interest. After reading further details about this position I can say that I will be the ideal candidate for your medical team. Being an experienced professional I can guarantee you to provide excellent patient care along with strong leadership ability.
I am quite confident about handling critical situations as well. I lead a team of registered nurses and nursing students to provide unmatched patient care services. My proactive approach recently led to a strategic analysis of operating room functionality and concluded an organized redesign of measures and surgical schedules to modernize operations and get the most out of overall performance which resulted in a better patient care and higher level of satisfaction.
If you like to discuss my experience and skills, then feel free to contact me at my given email address.
Sincerely,
Jesse Stuart
CNOR, R.N

No comments:

Post a Comment