Wednesday, May 30, 2012

School application cover letter

Sarah Jones
House no: 3274
Sefer street
Florida
19-10-2010
The principal
Starford central school
Florida
Respected sir,
I was formerly a student of the Brisbane Junior High School and have successfully completed the 8th grade. I would like to apply to 9th grade admissions at the Bason Spring High School. I wish to start attending classes from the coming academic year onwards.
I am one of the top achievers in the 8th grade of my previous school with a GPA of 3.5. I am also active in the field of sports and athletics as well. I am an active member of the school football team and my talent in the game can be utilized for the team of Bason Springs. I have also achieved a lot of prizes and awards for my good performances in the academic as well as extra-curricular activities. I have been recognized by the school for my notable character and tidiness.
I hope my application will be accepted positively by the admissions committee. I will be awaiting communication from you. Thanking you for your valuable time and consideration.
Sincerely
Sara Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment