Thursday, May 24, 2012

Banker Cover Letter

21 September 2010
Ms. Samantha Cleave
Bank of Ney York
231, Gandhi Street
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342001
Dear Ms. Cleaves,
With the reference to advertisement given in The Hindu on September 18th , 2010 I offer you my resume to consider me for the position of Banker in the branch of your bank.
Madam, I have worked in the banking sector for the past 20 years. During this time period I have also worked with various national and international banks that stand prestigious globally. I can assure you that I am very much eligible for this position.
So madam, I request you to consider my application. I am looking forward to face a personal interview so that I can discuss my previous experiences in banking and career goals that I want to achieve. I thank you sincerely that you took time to review my application and hope to get positive reply from your side.
Sincerely,
Steve Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment