Saturday, May 26, 2012

University Scholarship Cover Letter

Mr. Arnold Musk
Recruiter
XYZ Corporation
6574 Money Rd.
Fort Worth, TX 76052
Dear Mr. Musk,
With reference to the advertisement for the Scholarship Program I was so much excited that I am writing you the application to consider my candidature for the same. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a very long time and I believe that my educational background is enough to match all your demands. I have enclosed a copy of certificatews with the application.
I would like to draw your attention to the successful research work in Nano-science and the excellent academic record I have achieved during my graduation. Now I would like to join the research program but I what I need is grants and scholarship to get through.
I would feel happy if you are interested in my academic records and qualifications and hope to meet you in a personal interview to discuss my career goals with you. I hope to get a positive response.
Sincerely
Dipti Jain

No comments:

Post a Comment