Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rental application cover letter

Anjalina Mathews
Bristol street
Riverside
Montana
19-10-2010
Sherli Gabby
Broadwalk street
Montana
Dear madam,
I am applying for becoming the tenant of your building. I am having a child of 8 years, staying along with me. I have already furnished the necessary identification along with the reference of a person from whom I have rented a home previously.
My family was also staying with me previously and now I have decided to have a house for my child and me. I felt that your house could be the best option that I can have in terms of rent as well as the facilities available. The most interesting aspect about the home that has caught my attention is the yard, which can be a very good thing for my child.
Regarding the payments, you won’t have to worry at all as it will reach you regularly. I am also ensuring that the house will be kept clean and in good condition. You can contact me at any time on 4639475906.
Kind regards
Anjalina Mathews

No comments:

Post a Comment