Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lease application cover letter

Stephanie Sam
Simmon st
7th avenue
Naveda
19-10-2010
Mrs. Susan Franky
House number 6481
Mag lane
Naveda
Dear Mrs. Franky,
I am sending this letter to show my interest in leasing out your property for starting a motel. This is one of the perfect spots on this route to start such a business concern. I am also ready to furnish all the necessity security details and deposits as you would find fit.
I am also furnishing a reference of one of the person from whom I have leased a property. This is for the purpose of any enquiry. Your property is also having a small house at the left corner, which can be use as a rest house too. In every respect, it is the best place that I could get for my plans.
I am ready to have a friendly talk with you on the matter of fixing the terms and conditions of the lease. I will be coming to your place in the next month. You can contact me on the above started address or on 24587345608 at any time.
Thanking you
Stephanie Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment