Sunday, May 27, 2012

Application cover letter template

Anto Dickens,
house no: w 32
14 Eddy field,
Ontario
25th June 2010
Kristen Clarke,
HR Manager,
Kent Inc.,
Tiven Lane,
Ontario
Dear Mr. Clarke,
I have learned from a local newspaper that your company is on the search for a receptionist for your front office. If you are looking for a person with excellent skills in communication and a dynamic personality, I could be the best person for the post.
I am currently working at the front desk of a company named Cremo Advertising Company. My duty includes attending phone calls, receiving the clients, canalizing the clients to the proper officer, etc.
I have heard a lot about your firm and I am really having great interest in working for you. The experience and skill that I have earned during the 5 years of working can be utilized effectively for the company.
You can contact me at any time in 233-468-235 to fix a date comfortable for both.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Anto Dickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment