Monday, May 28, 2012

Accounting Cover Letter - 4

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.
Date: 26th June, 2007.


Jack Richardson,
CEO, National Accounts Inc.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I would like to make a strong case of mine if you are having the client who needs someone to look after their back-up plans full time on one-to-one basis. I am presently working with Regional Accounts Inc, and my constituently increasing track record in handling key accounts has helped to enhance their reputation. I am having in charge of permanent consultant at it's client's end, at New York.

I believe it is time for a change that's why I am contacting you, although I am happy with my current job at Regional Accounts Inc. My company is in the process of merging with another company, so the time seems right to move on. By successfully implementing investment strategies I demonstrated my strategic ability.

I am consistently contributing to my leadership skills in a corporate setting, also motivating and empowering team members, managing the creative process, juggling multiple administrative tasks and, fine-tuning and auditing plans.

"The Best Key Holders" award is given to my team for last consecutive three years. I am interested in handling and leveraging investment opportunities for the portfolio companies and advising them on appropriate strategies. I am also interested in doing technical accounting research.

I would like to meet you and discuss the mutual interests we are having. I will give you call to arrange a meeting. If you want to contact me feel free to call me on my no (145-777-8956) during the day, Or at home on (485-444-7895) on most evenings.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment