Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Trainer application cover letter

Siffin Magnay
6th may street
Riverside
Florida
19-10-2010
Manager
Elite health club
Florida
Dear Sir,
I am having a degree in wellness and nutritional science from the Adriano University. I have been working as a physical health trainer in various institutions. Currently I am working in the MAS health club and gym as a personal trainer and nutritional consultant.
I have learned from an advertisement in a news daily that your institution is having the post of health trainer (full time) vacant. I would like to apply for that post. I hope, I am having all the qualifications and eligibilities that are required for a person to be selected to that post.
I have the necessary experience and knowledge in this field to handle the challenges of this kind of a job. I am also enclosing a copy of the graduation certificate and all the other certificates that could show my experience.
I request you to take my application in to consideration
Sincerely
Siffin magnay

No comments:

Post a Comment