Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Writing application cover letter

Peter Pestril
1758 Lampeed Street
Mandalayin, PA 151501
Mr. Charles Bayer
Times Today Magazine
1972, 7th Avenue
New York City, New York 2132
Dear Mr. Bayer,
I have been writing articles on different subjects of varied importance for an array of magazines and newspapers all around the United States. I have also received many awards over my eight years long standing in this field.
I would like to have the esteemed opportunity of doing some writing work for your magazine, which is the most popular one in the whole of USA these days. I have already worked with some of the best in this field like the Business Optimist, Sunday Aspire, etc. I’m having specialized knowledge in the analysis of the changing business trends according to the pulse of the market.
I’m hereby enclosing some of my works and you may go through it. Awaiting a positive reply.
Sincerely,
Peter Pestril

No comments:

Post a Comment