Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CV Fax Cover Letter

Phone: 329 806 489
FAX: 458 790 584
Address: Greenwood Marketing Pvt. Ltd,
23/ B, Wing- C
New Hall Road,
Canada
To: Ms. Emma Smith From: James Hudson
Fax: 430 795 102
Pages: 4
Phone: 340 890 579
Dates: September 22nd, 2010
Re: Vacancy of Manager- Marketing
CC: Mr. Robin Jackson
Dear Ms. Emma Smith,
This CV Fax Cover letter is concerning our mailer discussion held regarding the vacancy of Manager- Marketing in Greenwood Marketing Pvt. Ltd. This fax is expressing my vast experience in the field of marketing. You can review my vital candidature to know my abilities as enclosed with this fax.
Kindly note, there are four pages of enclosed resume, including of a Reward letter and an Appreciation letter. I hope such attachments can serve the purpose.
If any further document or details is required, you can please contact me on the given number.
Yours Sincerely,
James Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment