Thursday, May 24, 2012

Investment Banking Cover Letter

Mr. Michael Jordan,
United States Bank,
252, Park Avenue East,
New York, NY 13425-6319.
Dear Mr. Jordan,
With the reference to the job opening advertisement in Employment news on 2nd September,2010 I would like to apply in analyst position with your bank. I already had talks with investment advisors and others about your firm that has made me respect the professionalism of your employees and your firm. I am absolutely confident that the values of your bank will compel me towards a good career. .
I have enclosed my curriculum vitae with this cover letter for your review purpose. Please review them and the references and kindly consider my resume for the post of Investment Banking Analyst in your bank. I strongly look forward to meet you personally for a PI and share my ideas with you pertaining to career growth, both of the company and mine as well.
Sincerely
Nicholas Cage

No comments:

Post a Comment