Friday, May 25, 2012

College Scholarship Cover Letter

Tim Hardy
ABC College
123, Anylane, Somestreet
New York.
Dear Mr. Hardy,
My name is John Lewis and I have recently completed my graduation from the Texas University with Organic Chemistry as my main subject. I came to know about your Super Scientist Scholarship Plan and would like to apply for the same. I wish to continue my studies with your prestigious college but does not have enough funds to afford the fees and thus apply for the scholarship.
I have been a brilliant student and have been admired by my teachers and professors. I have also been awarded many awards in Organic chemistry. I am herewith enclosing my application for the resume along with my credential certificates and my income status report.
I request you to please consider my application and provide me the scholarship so that I can fulfill my dreams to continue my further studies in the organic chemistry. Hope to get a positive reply from your side.
Yours Sincerely,
John Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment