Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pharma Cover Letters

Mr. Brian Lara,
International Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
357, Axe Effect South,
Jaipur, RJ 302301.
Dear Mr. Lara,
I am a student of the National School of Pharmacy (NSP). This is my response to the advertisement published in the local Employment Magazine for the need of Junior Research Fellow in your Pharmacy R&D department.
I have enclosed a copy of my resume for your review. The resume clearly mentions my strong academic record and good background in pharmacy research. This all is combined with 4 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry. This allowed me to strengthen technical knowledge regarding pharmacy
I am looking forward to get your response regarding personal interview so that can discus with you my career ambition and what all I can do for your company. In the near future I will call you on phone on discuss with you if it possible to arrange an interview. Deep from my heart I thank you to consider my application and review my resume.
Sincerely,
Alex Sandos

No comments:

Post a Comment