Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scholarship Application Cover Letter

Scholarship Corporation
Las Vegas Scholarship Plan
Las Vegas, 96097
Dear Committee Members,
With reference to the advertisement in the leading newspaper I am sending my application for the Las Vegas Scholarship Plan. After I came to know of the program, it stimulated my mind because this is my golden chance to get a Master’s degree from XYZ University. It was my dream to get in to this university that gives quality education in engineering.
Hereby I enclose the complete application form and also my testimonials and updated certificates for your review. Along with these I have also enclosed my essay for the Las Vegas Scholarship Plan
You can review my certificates and find out that I have better grades, good work experience and the desired zeal towards community service. With all the regards I thank you that you have considered my request for the scholarship plan and also admire your effort to help those students who want to attain their aims.
Sincerely,
Mahesh Kumar Acharwala

No comments:

Post a Comment