Monday, May 21, 2012

Management Consultancy Cover Letter

Amanda Jones331 Bloor Street
Toronto, ON M1B7B1
416-433-4959
Date – 7/07/2010
Julie Adair,
Recruiting Manager
Management Consulting Firm
1010-123 Bay Street
Toronto, ON M5J2T8
Dear Ms. Adair,
In response to your job posting in the National Post newspaper, I am really very much keen in applying as an analyst in your organization.
I shall bring with myself a basic understanding of the MIS software industry and the market participants. To highlight some of my performances, I was a part of a big corporate restructuring and collaborated on diverse management issues and monitoring the initiatives.
I have gathered so much experience in marketing that at this stage, I just want to shift to management consulting. I request you to give me an opportunity so that my experience can be converted into a business advantage.
Regarding this, I will really appreciate if you give me an opportunity to discuss the qualifications and the possibility of joining the organizations. I shall look forward to hear from you.
Yours truly,
Amanda Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment