Monday, May 21, 2012

Management Resume Cover Letter

Barbara Jones
PSC 50 Box 851
APO AE 09494
Date – 8/07/2010
Mr. Joe Smith,
Director of Human Resources,
National Instruments,
600 Oak Road,
Florida, USA – 60010
Dear Mr. Smith,
I am writing this letter only to express my keen intention for the post of Sales Representative which you have advertised in your website. I am enclosing my resume for your consideration.
If you go through my resume, you can see that I have got experience of working as a catalyst in successful marketing and business development initiatives. I have got high caliber general management qualifications and a proven track record in delivering value to the client organizations.
I have got analytical ability to do problem solving and go into the details to solve the problem with ease. I am a team player with positive attitude and spirits and have got excellent market research and competitor knowledge.
If given a chance to appear before the interview, I can display my excellent communication skills and impressive public speaking style. I shall call you on next Friday and fix up a date of appointment with you. Thanking you for your consideration and time,
Barbara Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment