Monday, May 21, 2012

Sample Management Cover Letter

Charles Peter
101, Northern Avenue,
Texas – 675543
Date – 11/06/2010
Mr. Bobby Smith
Human Resources Director
International Exports Private Limited
38, Buxar Avenue
New York
USA
Dear Mr. Smith,
I am interested for the post of administrative manager in your organization and I came to know that you are looking for one through your friend Robert Clinton. I think I will fit into that position as I have got extensive experience in Administrative Management and computer operations.
My military experience can be advantageous to your company as it has made me self directed at all times and I shall be quite competent to work in a high performance team. You can know all about these if you go through my resume which I have attached herein.
My positive qualities say that I am industrious, goal oriented, enthusiastic and have a positive mindset. It would be my pleasure if you give me some time to meet so that we can discuss this vacancy and my abilities in more detail.
Thanking you,
Charles Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment