Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Resume Fax Cover Letter

Mr. John Craig
Manager- Human Resources
Humber Technical Limited
23/ l-F
New Park Road
Canada
Dear Mr. Craig,
This resume Fax letter is regarding our mailer conversation of a vacancy of Manager- Sales & Marketing. I am enclosing herewith 4 pages of following mentioned proofs with this resume fax cover letter.
  • A copy of my vital candidature of two pages is attached.
  • A recommendation letter from my previous organization Woodland Sales Company Pvt. Ltd
  • An Appreciation letter of excellent work and a letter of promotion awarded by my previous management.
  • Clarence certificate from accounts department of previous company in enclosed.
If anything else is required, please feel free to contact me.
I will be waiting for your response regarding an interview schedule.
Yours Sincerely,
Hannah Foster
To: Mr. John Craig From: Hannah Foster
Phone Number: 345 782 690
Address: 45/ L, Pink Apartments, Canada
Pages: 2
Fax Number: 456 702 540

No comments:

Post a Comment