Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pharmaceutical Industry Cover Letter

Kent Clarke,
Manager HR, Xyz Inc.,
5, Madison Lane,
London West, 512-555-9303
Dear Sir,
The accompanying resume comes in response to the advertisement posted at zenithjobs.com, seeking a pharmaceutical sales executive. I believe my credentials and interests would match your requirement and intend to apply for the advertised vacancy.
I have over five years of experience in sales in the FMCG industry and have been responsible for nearly $ 60 million in sales. I am interested in the challenge that the pharmaceutical sector offers and keen to work for a pharmaceutical company of your stature. I greatly value team performance and wish to scour new markets. Being a consistent performer, I was awarded the best achiever medal at Congo Inc. I am confident about my sales skills and would be a valuable addition to your team.
My contact details are enclosed here and I would be eagerly waiting for an interview call.
Sincerely


Morris Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment