Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bank Manager Cover Letter

21 March 2010
Mr. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bank of America
21, John Park
New York, NY-554432
Dear Mr. Austin,
With reference to the advertisement in employment news dated 17th March 2010, I am herewith enclosing the copy of my resume and other certificates of qualification for the post of bank manager in your bank.
Presently I am working as probationary officer in your bank and I look forward to be a bank manager of this branch. I already have work experience as bank manager with the Bank of New York and then I recently shifted here in New York due to family problems.
I request you to please fix the meeting timings for a personal interview so that I can discuss my past achievements and future career prospectus with you in detail. I look forward to get your positive response.
I thank you very much for your precious time.
Sincerely,
John Cena

No comments:

Post a Comment